The NLP Practitioner qualification is widely recognised professionally as a mark of your ability to resolve problems, achieve successful outcomes and lead others with skill and emotional sensitivity. Personally, you will find that your relationships improve, you achieve your life goals more easily and you ‘find yourself’ in all senses of the term.
Why undertake the Practitioner Training with Judy Apps?
- You will enjoy the personal attention of a small group where your individual questions are answered and you are fully supported.
- You will undertake training that is highly practical with a host of useful tools.
- You will go on a personal journey which will take you further than you imagine possible. This is your journey – not an ‘off the peg’ experience.
- You will work with a trainer who has a wealth of experience in using and teaching NLP together with high energy, humour and sensitivity.
- You will work intensively and have a great deal of fun at the same time – read the testimonials!
- You will enjoy outstanding organisation with a full-comprehensive manual and support.
- It’s the best value training you’ll find.
Route to certification
- Complete the three modules of the NLP Diploma.
- Create your personal SOL (Seminar of Life) Journal which will include observations and reflections from your practical applications of the material in your life. It can be an MP3 audio if you prefer.
- Participate in the 3-day NLP Practitioner Module.
- Provide evidence of some background reading to underpin and broaden the range of your practical learning as you undertake the modules. You will be given suggestions for reading from different NLP developers and related authors.
- One-to-one session
When all parts are completed satisfactorily you will be awarded the NLP Practitioner Certificate from Enlightened Ltd.
- Tutor input
- Practical demonstrations
- Class diagnosis
- Small group practical exercises
- Question and answer sessions
- One-to-one coaching
- Practical applications in your own time with feedback in course time
- Background reading
Judy Apps has been personally endorsed as a
Practitioner Trainer by Robert Dilts, founder
of the NLP University, Santa Cruz, California.
Judy is a trainer member of the Association of
NLP, a fully qualified Trainer Trainer with NLP University, and a member of the NLP University Global Trainers’ and Consultants’ Network. She is also a Professional Qualified Coach with the International Coaching Federation.
For dates see the Calendar
If you wish to book for the complete NLP Practitioner, there is an all-inclusive price of £1280 inclusive which includes the NLP Diploma, the NLP Practitioner Completion Module and all parts of the programme.
If you have already completed the NLP Diploma, the price is just £430 this year to gain the full Practitioner status.
In addition, we offer generous discounts for charities, NGOs and help for those in need.
Money back guarantee if you are not entirely delighted with the training.
What to do next
Provided that you have complete the Voice of Influence NLP Diploma, you can register online here. Alternatively, download a booking form here and email to email@example.com with your remittance to reserve your place. To pay in instalments, email me.
I look forward to meeting you for an exciting journey of learning and self discovery!